Page View
Loading...  Loading... Please wait...

Batman Classic Logo Hoodie

Free U.S. Shipping Over $39
size chart
Order before 06/20.
Father's Day Special
Extra $15 Off. Coupon Code: 15OFF

Yellow Classic Logo Batman Black Hoodie

There is no other DC character that can come to being as well known as Batman. Here is the Batman Classic Hoodie that is now on sale. This high-quality outfit can give you the coolest appearance and unmatched quality people wish to have while wearing a superhero-inspired outerwear.

The Batman Logo Hoodie is made from 80% cotton while the remaining 20% is polyester. The hood has adjustable strings to give you a personalized fit. Other features include a large pouch pocket, rib knit cuffs and waist, and the signature logo of the Batman in the middle. This is now available at a big discounted price.


  • External: Cotton & Polyester
  • Pocket: One Large Pouch
  • Front: Batman Logo
  • Color: Black

*From given size chart It is recommended to select the size option corresponding to your body chest size.

**You can also select the size by comparing your jacket chest measurement that fits you the best.

Note: For Made to Measure sizing, kindly fill this Size Sheet and email us at After placing your order.  Click Here

Product Reviews
Write your own product review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

  1. Posted by:

    Sheldon Pruett

    Very Informative & Updating Customer Service  Review Rating

    Tick Icon Verified Purchase

    It’s a huge relief that this online store doesn’t cheat you. I was asking all the questions that made me doubt this site, and they answered me very clearly. Whatever information I asked for, they provided me. I got the tracking info as well. They never took a lot of time to reply too. My order arrived in a few days. Let’s see if it can match the quality of the customer service for my next order.