Loading...  Loading... Please wait...

Tenth Doctor Who Blue Suit

in stock
RRP:
$299.00
Your Price:
$229.00 You save $70.00
Free Shipping WorldWide
Returns:
90 Days Return & Exchange

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF THE DAY Ends 11/28!

Tenth Doctor Who Suit in Blue
 

If the shiny looking suit you want, then you shall get. As we present you the “Tenth Doctor Who Blue Suit” worn by David Tennant in the Doctor Who, television series. Perfectly suitable for formal occasions like wedding, dinner party etc which will give you the appearance of a dashing and stunning trend setter.

The “David Tennant Blue Suit” is made of 80% Cotton, and the rest is of 20% polyester that gives the shiny effects to this piece. It has the lapel Notch collar just like any other suites and 3 buttoned front closure.The Pant is of "Slim fitted Pattern" and the pockets are of Two Slant Style and Two back pockets, suitable for your wallet.

Specifications:

  • Collar: Lapel Notched Collar
  • Front Closure: Three Buttoned Closure
  • Pocket: 3 Flap Pockets
  • Sleeve Cuffs: Three Buttoned Sleeve Cuffs
  • Pant: Slim Fitted Pattern with Two Slant Pockets and Two Behind Pockets
  • Color: Dark Blue

 

Note: Made to Measure sizing, kindly fill this size sheet and email us at sales@celebsclothing.com after placing your order. Click Here

Order Processing time 8 - 10 working days

 

Frequently Bought Together:




why buy from us
Write your own product review

Product Reviews

  1. Thank you For your Service Review Rating

    Posted by Mick Edwards

    I’m strict when it comes to dealing with an online store. I got interested to this doctor who suit and decided to order it. I bugged alot the customer service representatives because that’s mostly my roll of availing a perfect suit from there. Since it is suit, the procedure was very tricky but thank goodness it turned out perfect.


  2. Appreciate Everything Review Rating

    Posted by William B. Osborne

    Without thinking the piece of how would it turn out, I just ordered by the look at the actor's pic. Was concerned about my size measuring details though which thanks to the CS representative, they helped me alot on this. They have done a great job in making me their satisfied customer and gave me the courage to check back some more of their good looking outfits.




Look for Similar Items by Category

Current Top Sellers




We accept Caredit cards and PayPal payments